Procedure VH1 has now been retired. The purpose of the procedure was to direct users to the correct platform for ordering the vaccine. This information may now be found below:
Ordering Comirnaty Vaccines
Both Comirnaty (30 micrograms/dose) concentrate for adults and adolescents, and Comirnaty (10 micrograms/dose) concentrate for Children 5-11 years are ordered via the NHS foundry System (NHS futures login required)
Other handling content for Trusts
Other COVID-19 vaccines resources
- All Comirnaty vaccines now ordered using foundry system
- Changed throughout to include Children 5-11 years product. Removal of reference to Regulation 174 product.
- Content reviewed and accurate
- Page title changed from Ordering COVID-19 Vaccine Pfizer-BioNTech from UK Health Security Agency Public Health England (PHE) for Trusts to Ordering COVID-19 Vaccine Pfizer-BioNTech from UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA - formerly known as PHE) for Trusts
- All updated to reflect availability of Comirnaty-branded product and associated changes to handling
- Detail on local ordering system removed and link to NHS England SOP on ordering added.