This meeting looked at how CHS could contribute to the Five Year Forward View. It began with an overview of the recently published document and a commissioner’s view of how this would impinge on services commissioned.
Examples of how CHS could address the Care and Quality Gap were given:
- Medicines Optimisation the opportunities and challenges
- What are the outcomes of having a Proactive Care Pharmacy service
- Pro Active Care Homes – Improving Patient Outcomes and Care
- Pharmacy technicians working within the District Nursing service
- Troubled waters: Improving antibiotic stewardship and continence formulary adherence in care homes
Associate Director, Medicines Use and Safety Team