This webinar introduced attendees to the concepts, practical and regulatory implications of emerging technologies for Point of Care Manufacture of Medicinal Products to stimulate debate and the role of pharmacy professionals in governance.
We feel this webinar will particularly interest Chief Pharmacists & their deputies, QA & technical services, radiopharmacy teams, MSOs and senior clinical pharmacists.
- Anne Black, Regional QA Specialist Pharmacist, Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals
- Tim Root, Assistant Head (Medicines Assurance), NHS Specialist Pharmacy Service
- Ian Rees, Unit Manager Inspectorate Strategy & Innovation, MHRA
- James Rickard, Chief Scientific & Regulatory Officer, Biotherapy Services Ltd
- Roger Fernandes, Chief Pharmacist/Clinical Director, King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
A pdf of the slides and the MHRA document are attached below,
The recording of this webinar is available HERE.
Apologies for the short interruption during this recording and the quality of some of the sound.
Our webinars are provided for colleagues providing NHS services. You will need to be registered and logged in to the website with your nhs email address to be able to access the recordings page.