We held a webinar aimed at CHS pharmacy teams (pharmacists and pharmacy technicians).
Subject: Supporting CHS pharmacy teams in responding to COVID-19
Date: Tuesday 21 April 2020
Time: 13.00 – 14.00
Audience: CHS pharmacy teams (pharmacists and pharmacy technicians)
We signposted to resources which have been developed that may be particularly useful to CHS pharmacists. Our expert panel answered questions that were sent in before the webinar and those posed during the event.
- Bill Rial (Controlled Drugs Accountable Officer, NHS E/I)
- Sarah Dennison (National CD Manager, CQC)
- Jo Jenkins (PGD Specialist Pharmacist, SPS)
- Silvia Ceci (CPhO Clinical Fellow, SPS)
- Tim Root (Medicines Assurance, SPS)
- Mark Cheeseman (Medicines Information, SPS)
- Alison Ashman (Procurement Specialist, SPS)
- Sandra Wolper (MUS SPS)
- Tracy Rogers (MUS, SPS)
The presentation can be found below along with a summary of the questions and answers.
Where we are aware of new information we will update the answer section.
The recording can be found here.
You will need to be signed into the website to access the recording.
Associate Director, Medicines Use and Safety Team