- Gain an understanding of what patients with a Learning Disability and their carers may want from pharmacy services
- Understand the key policy drivers influencing LD healthcare provision
- Identify gaps in your service and develop an action plan to improve medicines optimisation in patients with a LD as a result of the good practice shared.
- Take the opportunity to share good practice and network with peers to develop your knowledge base
- Pharmacists and pharmacy technicians who are not specialists in Learning Disability from all sectors, who are involved in strategy development.
Associate Director, Medicines Use and Safety Team