The network’s aims are:
- To promote excellence in antimicrobial stewardship within organisations in the KSS locality through sharing of good practice and resources (including IT developments).
- To conduct, and disseminate within and beyond the Network, collaborative audit, benchmarking and research projects regarding the appropriate use of antimicrobials.
- To promote good antimicrobial stewardship across the primary-secondary care interface.
- To stimulate and support professional development of Network members.
- To secure resource for further work of the Network.
- Provide expert opinion and inform the national agenda on antimicrobial stewardship
- Liaise with local STP’s and RMOC
Lead Antimicrobial Pharmacist, Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust
Antimicrobial Pharmacist, Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust