The aims of the group are to work collaboratively across the geography in order to improve quality standards and efficiency of anti-microbial pharmacy practice across the region. This is achieved by:
- Sharing best practice and innovation
- Benchmarking regional practice
- Providing a platform for peer support and review
- Share learning of expertise with members and wider regional colleagues
- Maintaining patient focussed and safe standards of practice that reflect current approaches to antimicrobial stewardship.