Developed by SPS and NHS England, reviewed by the Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (RCOG) and the UKHSA AMR team, with the support of specialists working within clinical practice for medicines commonly supplied for the prevention of complications in pregnancy and birth.
More pregnancy and supportive medicines PGD templates
- Terbutaline injection for labour within maternity services
- Benzylpenicillin for Group B Streptococcus for use in neonates
- Folic acid 5mg tablets for use during pregnancy
- Aspirin tablets for use within antenatal and maternity services
All PGD templates
National PGD templates are developed with experts for clinical specialties. They reduce duplication and variation, and improve consistency of care.
- Title, URL and summary amended.