The slide deck resource provides a comprehensive repository of critical medication safety alerts, notifications, publications and updates.
This resource is collated with the intention of undertaking a ‘do once’ approach which will inform, support and inspire all individuals working together to deliver the medication safety agenda within their organisation and across the system.
Each month the SPS Medicines Advice team gathers and reviews recent medication safety communications, reports, publications and practice research. The slide deck resource includes items considered pertinent to supporting or delivering against the medication safety agenda.
- Medication related safety alerts and notifications
- Summary of Product Characteristics (SPC) changes
- Risk minimisation materials
- Medication shortages and discontinuations
- Publications and reports
- Prevention of Future Death Reports (Regulation 28) recommendations
- Primary research papers on medication safety
Using the resource
- November slide deck published
- October slide deck published
- September slide deck published
- Updated direct HCP communication for the August slide deck
- August slide deck published
- Broken link updated
- July slide deck published
- June slide deck published
- May slide deck published
- April slide deck published
- March slide deck published
- February slide deck published